Facial spots are treated in a personalized way by the dermatologist.According to their origin, the type of skin and the age of the patient.They can be treated with different techniques:
• Topical Dermatological Treatments, based on personalized Compounded drugs, for each patient.
• Treatment with oral medications.
• Microdermabrasion accompanied by light emitting diodes (LED).
• Laser stain removal with (I.P.L.) Intense Pulsed Light.
• Direct infiltration of the spots, with type medications, Super Oxidized Dismutaza, alone or in combination with Vitamin C and tranexamic acid, among others.
The use of each of these procedures is chosen according to the skin's commitment, the patient's phototype and the evolution and response of each patient to each of the different therapies.